Thursday, August 5, 2010

Working on stuff, just constantly crocheting...

Over the past two weeks or so, I have began and then proceeded to unravel several things I crocheted. I started to get into the idea of crocheting a necklace, so I used a motif from this book, and then made two chains to make some nice ties for the back of the necklace. It was beautiful and I wore it everyday, but then I forgot to grab it as I was leaving Anchorage and coming back to Fairbanks. It is the only thing I forgot! I can make another one, but I need a smaller crochet hook, which I borrowed from my sister to make the original necklace at the time.

After the necklace completion I then moved on to make this amigurumi using yet another pattern from the Mr. Funky's Super Crochet Wonderful book.

amigurumi_cat

Currently I am working on a baby hat from this pattern. I thought that the earflaps were very cute and I also had thoughts about adding on some bear ears to the hat. I have so much leftover pink and cream yarn that I used for the baby pullover AND both amigurumis I have done, that I could totally make two more hats. Too bad I throw away the packaging to yarn everytime, now I don't remember what brand it was so I can buy more. >_O

No comments:

Post a Comment