Yesterday evening I finished a hat made from this pattern. I used acrylic worsted weight yarn and used a K hook to crochet it. I really like it, but I don't think this yarn was the best choice.
Last night I started a crochet square that I found a pattern for in the Feb/March issue of Bust magazine. I think they are very cute. Here is mine. The dark color in it is purple.
I don't have enough yarn to complete an entire blanket, but I hope to get a hold of some soon. They are pretty basic colors. What I really need to be doing, though, is finishing a baby pullover that I started nearly a month ago! I've been procrastinating big time on that once I got to the sleeves.